Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Getting Started

Well, I promised a friend of mind I would begin blogging here. So, she knows who she is - are you happy, yet? Whether we are just getting started on our journey to blog, or our different journey's in life, we each must begin somewhere. I've called this spot His Design as I want everything that I am to reflect the Master - my Lord Jesus Christ. I have tried to do, and to be so many things to so many people that I have come to find out that it is just much simpler to please the one and only, Jesus Christ. I am a born again believer and I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. I will tell the world that I am a Christian and that Jesus Christ lives within my heart. I pray that many lives will be touched by the person that I have become and realize that I am a new creation. I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

1 comment:

Chel said...

I am extremely happy! Love you gurl!!!
Chel - An Abiding Branch

Designed for You


Vote for this Site